Xcd Polymer / Drilling Grade Xanthan Gum / Food Additive Xanthan Gum / Thickener
|FOB Price:||US $1,200-1,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,200-1,500/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: API-13A
- Appearance: Powder
- Colour: Yellow
- CAS No.: 11138-66-2
- Class: API-13A
- Specification: API
- HS Code: 39139000
- Type: Synthesis Material Intermediates
- Quality: Technical
- Mf: C35h49o29
- Einecs No.: 234-394-2
- Trademark: LonghongChem
- Origin: Shandong
Xanthan Gum, which is mainly made from starch, is a high molecular weight polysaccharide produced by fermentation with Xanthomonas Campestris under the conditions of special nutrient medium, PH, O2-supply and temperature, the purified, dried and milled into white-like or light-yellow free-flowing powder.
Xanthan Gum can be widely used in more than twenty industrial fields, such as food pharmaceutical, fine chemical, agriculture, oil drilling, and so on. Comparing with other kinds of gum, xanthan gum has many advantages.
1. Outstanding viscosity-enhancing property and solubility in water.
2. Unique pseudo-plasticity rheological property of xanthan gum makes it high-efficient emulsifier and stabilizer.
3. Excellent stability to large range of temperature and PH change.
4. Stable compatibility with acid, alkaline, brine, enzyme, surface active agent, antiseptic, oxidant and other thickener.
5. Perfect synergistic action when compounding with guar gum, locust bean gum and other gums.
Acting as an thickener and stabilizer, Industrial Grade Xanthan Gum can be applied to many industrial fields, such as oil drilling, pesticide, pottery & porcelain, printing & dyeing, paint, paper-making, mine-extraction, and so on. It is specially produced as mud additive for oil drilling. Being an environment friendly and high efficiency mud additive, it has an excellent tolerance to a wide range of temperature, PH and salinity. It can extremely increase the mud penetrative rate and suspension ability to the drilling-cuttings. Meanwhile, it can also reduce the pressure loss during drilling, stabilize the well-bore, prevent the damage to oil formation, and improve the efficiency of drilling, work-over and completion.
Packed in kraft paper bags of 25Kgs and well strapped on one pallet
20MT / 20'FCL