98% Flakes Magnesium Chloride / Flakes 46% Mangesium Chloride / Animal Feed Additive / Magnesium Chloride Hexa
|FOB Price:||US $80-100 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||22 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|22 Tons||US $80-100/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000mt Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Industrial Grade
- Purity: 30%~50%
- Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade
- Mf: Mgcl2
- Melting Point: 115-117 Degree
- Trademark: LonghongChem
- Specification: size: 0.5-1.5cm
- HS Code: 28273100
- Certification: ISO
- Type: Magnesium Chloride
- Flakes: 0.5-1.5cm
- CAS No.: 7786-30-3;14989-29-8
- MW: 95.21
- Transport Package: 25kgs
- Origin: Shandong
White or yellowish flakes, easy to be soluble in water, in moisture air, easy to be deliquescent. At high temperature is can be broken up into hydrogen chloride and magnesium oxide.
1. Metallurgy:Used to make refractory material and is raw material of making number 2 flux and smelting magnesium.
2. Chemical:used to make all kinds magnesium slat such as magnesium oxide, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium carbonate, cracker kindling and raw material of antifreeze.
3. Construction material:MgO and it can be made into hard corrsion resistance magnesia cement, artificial marble, floor, ceiling, decorative board, fireproof board, partition board, Magnesite well lid, bathtub, door and window frame and mobile home..
4. Machine:In daily life, magnesite and it can be made into machine pakcing chest, triangle cushion and furniture etc.
5. Food: Bean curd made from solution of magnesium chloride is more tender and delicious. Also it can act as some food's additive.
6. Communication:as snow thawing agent in road. Quicker ice melting speed, small vehicle corrosion.
7. Medicine:Magsium chloride can be made into Lugan as a kind of medicine.
8. Agriculture:Used to make magnesium fertilizer, potassium magnesium fertilizer and cotton Defoliant
9. Feed Additive: Magnesium is involved in cell respiration and transfer high-energy phosphate bonds and many other life activities in vivo. In oxidative phosphorylation, magnesium ions and ATP, ADP and AMP form complexes play a role in the energy transfer
Packed in PP woven bags of 25KG with PE liner inside.
22Mt / 20'FCL